Welded Gabion Decorating Your Ordinary and Dull Property
Welded gabion is a cubic container of connected welded wire mesh panels by lacing wire and locking pins. It can be extended to any length by clasping the two helical wires of vertical corner together and insert locking pin. You add layers if many layers of welded gabion are required.
Welded gabions are found in an increasing number of civil engineering projects such as river training wall, flood control, soil erosion control and temporary wall systems. In addition, more and more views has introduced gabion baskets for their special and different appearance.
Why choose welded gabion?
- Heavy wire gauge ensuring robust structure.
- Corrosion-resistant wire suitable to all weathers.
- Modular structure makes installation quick and simple.
- Cost-effective devices for retaining wall and soil erosion.
- Recyclable and friendly to environment.
- Ornamented element to ordinary views.
- Excellent flexibility and permeability.
- Material: galvanized wire, galfan coated wire, PVC coated wire.
- Wire diameter: 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.5 mm and 4 mm.
- Selvedge wire: 3.5 mm, 4.0 mm, 4.5 mm and 5.0 mm.
- Mesh opening: 60 × 80, 80 × 120, 80 × 80 mm.
- Overall size: 2 × 1 × 1 m, 2 × 1 × 0.5 m.
Gabion wall fence used in residential area not only decorates your property but also protect your privacy
A special bench absorbs people's attention and interests
Gabion bank retaining wall controlling soil erosion and direct water flow
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Lvhua Gabion Wall Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.