Ladder-Shaped Gabion Wall Gives Deep Impression
Trapezoidal gabion wall is a kind of free standing wall for its one or both faces incline at varying angles to the horizontal. The inclination of this ladder-shaped gabion wall often ranges around 8% degrees from the vertical and is essential to ensure rigid stability of the gravity wall system.
Trapezoidal gabions are often filled with clean graded gabion stone for a rustic appearance. What is more, ladder section gives visual impression and impact to visitors and passengers. For this reason, gabion walls with trapezoidal section are often found in landscapes, gardens and yards.
- Material: galvanized, galfan coated wire.
- Wire diameter: 4 mm, 5 mm.
- Mesh aperture: 76.2 mm × 76.2 mm.
- Length: 1.0 m, 2.0 m, 3.0 m.
Trapezoidal gabion advantages and applications:
- Stability gravity wall.
- Easy to set up.
- Adding unique appearance.
- Simple decorative perimeter wall.
- Customized sizes are provided.
|Length (m)||Unit Height (m)||True Height (m)|
|1.0 - 2.0 - 3.0||0.525||0.528|
Ladder-shaped gabion wall
Trapezoidal gabion wall enhance visual impression