Hesco Bastion Greatly Saves Time in Flood Fighting and Fortifications Building
Hesco barrier is gabion-like. It is a combination of welded wire mesh frame outside and non-woven geotextile liner inside. Sand, soil, gravel and blinding are frequently used as filling because of geotextile liner.
Gabion bastions are mainly used in military and flood control for its modular structure and quick setup. For military, a gabion Hesco with 24 inches thickness can stop rifle bullets, shell fragments and other shrapnel. While for flood protection, gabion Hesco can be assembled soonest and come into use.
Advantages of Hesco barriers:
- Modular structure are more effective than sandbags.
- Quick and easy setup.
- Filling such as soil, sand and gravels are easy to get.
- Galvanized frame will not rust in damp environment.
- Custom specs are provided on special requirement.
- Cost effective and durability.
Hesco gabion specifications:
- Material: galvanized wire, galfan coated wire.
- Wire diameter: 4 mm to 5 mm.
- Joining pins diameter: 4 mm.
- Mesh opening: 76.2 × 76.2 mm, 80 × 80 mm,100 × 100 mm.
- Geotextile: 2 mm heavy duty non-woven polypropylene.
- Overall size: 2.21 × 2.13 m, 1.37 × 1.06 m, 0.61 × 0.61 m, also can be customized.
Structure of Hesco gabion
A sequence of Hesco barrier installation
A modular Hesco gabion with 10 cells
Hesco bastion applied to military fortification
Gabion barriers filled with gravel and blinding is used to direct the flood
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Lvhua Gabion Wall Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.